15-minute Garlic-Brown Sugar Pork Chops
The insanely delicious dinner your busy weeknight needs so you can put that takeout habit on hold!
- 4 bone-in pork chops, trimmed and cleaned
- 2 tbsp. pressed garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- fresh ground black pepper
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium/high heat, add butter and brown pork chops on both sides. You want a nice sear to keep the juices in.
- Once you have a nice sear, transfer to banking dish. Sprinkle thyme and oregano on chops. Place in oven at 325 for 8-10 minutes.
- In the same skillet, add brown sugar, orange juice, garlic and pinch of butter. Whisk together, reduce on low heat.
- Once pork chops are cooked, (150 degrees minimum temp.), pour pan sauce over pork chops in baking dish, and serve.
Your search for the perfect pork chops is over!
Author: Chef Patrick Dever