The estate is nestled at the heart of an exceptional site, framed by 300 years old trees, vines, orchards and authentic traditional architecture. The vineyards, producing AOC Côtes du Roussillon and “Vin de Pays des Côtes Catalanes “on a 50 hectares terroir benefit from a sunny and mild climate.
Discover a remarkable mansion entirely renovated where conviviality, well-being, luxury and discretion reign.
2 Yoga Classes Daily
Private Chef Prepared Meals (3 Daily)
Local City Tours
Art Gallery Tours
*Airfare is not included in the price. If you need assistance booking or setting up transportation please contact us here.
The stylish and spacious bedrooms (about 30 square meters) all have ensuite bathrooms with showers, 4 of them include a bathtub.
w/ communicating doors, each one with choice of queen or twin sized beds
The whole castle has air conditioning and wi-fi
Living Room Details:
• 2 living rooms, one on the ground floor with a chimney, the second one on the upper floor with a TV set
• A vaulted ceiling banquet room that could accommodate 80 seated persons, or serve as a dancing hall
• A spacious glass-roofed patio or courtyard
Combining these two adjoining spaces plus the main entrance allows for a 120-seat reception area. Note that tables and chairs included with the rental only accommodate 36.
• A professionally-equipped kitchen with the following high-end appliances: A range with 5 induction burners A large oven A second separate wall-oven A microwave oven 2 dishwashers 3 refrigerators - among which one American-style fridge/freezer 1 freezer
• A laundry room with 2 washing machines and 1 dryer